OEM Ford Air Filters
Dust and other impurities can get trapped in your AC or heating system. Throughout time, too much debris can restrict airflow. The good news is that your Ford model comes equipped with a cabin air filter to catch these particles.
When Do I Need to Replace my Car Air Filter?
You'll want to change your cabin air filter regularly to avoid issues down the road. And like other parts of your car, truck, or SUV, your air filter isn't going to last forever. If it's clogged, then the air quality inside your cabin won't be the same. If you notice any of the signs below, it's probably time to change yours:
- The Check Engine light turns on
- A dirty smelling cabin
- Black smoke is leaving the exhaust pipe
- There's a gas smell when you start the engine
- Dirty or clogged filter surfaces
Order Your Cabin Air Filters for Your Ford Model Online
If you need to replace your cabin air filter, make sure you order genuine Ford parts. These air filters will fit the model you drive, guaranteed. We also have a wide selection of fuel filters, too. Place your order today, and we'll send it to you ASAP. Shop now and save!
No results found for "air filter". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!