When Should I Replace My Brake Pads?
You will need to replace your brake pads at some point, just like other parts of your vehicle. Most owner's manuals recommend replacing about every 40,000 miles or so, depending on your model and driving habits. There are some warning signs that may indicate you should replace them sooner. They include:
- Squealing noises coming from your brakes
- The Brake Warning Light turns on
- Grinding metal sounds
- A vibrating brake pedal
- It's taking a long time for your car to stop
Take on the Repair Job & Order Genuine Ford Brake Pads Online
Our auto parts store has you covered when it comes to brake pad parts. In fact, we have all the brake-related parts you need to tackle the job from your own garage. Please place a parts order through our website, and we'll be sure to ship it to you as soon as possible. Shop now and save on OEM Ford auto parts today!
No results found for "brake pad". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!