How Do Spark Plugs Work?
The process is quite simple. It starts by turning your key in the ignition lock cylinder. Once the ignition parts start working, they send electricity to your spark plugs. Once they spark, the air and gas inside your engine combust. When that power releases, the pistons and crankshaft start running. Without a set of good working spark plugs, you wouldn't be able to start your Ford model at all.
When Should I Replace my Spark Plugs?
Don't drive with bad spark plugs because they can end up damaging your engine. And replacing your spark plugs is less expensive than purchasing a brand-new engine. Here are some warning signs that might indicate it's time to change them:
- Cannot start your vehicle at all
- The Check Engine light turns on
- Lower fuel economy than normal
- Your vehicle is having a hard time accelerating
- Engine misfires
Take the Repair Job with Ford Spark Plugs & Buy Today
Genuine OEM auto parts will fit the Ford model you drive, guaranteed. Please take the time to browse our online parts catalog. Once you find what you need, go ahead and place your order through our website. We will ship it out to you as soon as possible - straight to your door!
No results found for "spark plug". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!