OEM Ford Timing Belts
A timing belt is one of the most important parts used in your Ford vehicle. It is designed to keep the internal combustion engine running at its best and sync the crankshaft and camshaft rotation. This ensures the pistons and valves are functioning correctly.
What Are the Warning Signs of a Bad Timing Belt?
So, how do you know when your timing belt needs to be replaced? There are some warning signs that you can keep an eye out for. They include:
- A significant drop in oil pressure
- Unusual amount of smoke coming from your car
- Damaged pistons or valves
- Rough idling
- Engine misfires
If your Ford model is equipped with a timing chain, remember that oil viscosity is key. Keep up with routine oil changes to ensure your oil is fresh and consistently running through the system.
Order a Genuine Ford Timing Belt Today
The next time you need to order a Ford Ranger timing belt, be sure to make our auto parts store your first and only stop. Our catalog features a wide variety of OEM parts guaranteed to fit your specific Ford model. Just take a look at our inventory and place an order when you're ready to get started. Shop now!
No results found for "timing belt". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!